Never complain about your harvest because whether it’s a lot or a little, it’s what you planted.
Michael Rodriguez has been in the banking industry since 2000 and has worked his way from an entry-level position to running an entire mortgage operation.
Over the last 17 years, Michael has become a sought after resource for the local real estate community, routinely teaching classes for local real estate agents to help them understand the many dynamic aspects of the real estate marketplace. He has also appeared on the local CBS affiliate as a subject matter expert on the foreclosure crisis.
Michael and his team actively leverage his knowledge and understanding of the financial markets to help his network of friends, clients, and partners find and maximize opportunities to build their wealth and financial stability.
- How he pivoted from barely surviving in business to doubling his business
- Why he hired a coach
- A lesson in humility and perspective
- How doubling down on making relational deposits led to him doubling his business
- A key distinction slowing down
- Great advice for young entrepreneurs to have longevity
- How he maintains work/life balance HIS way
- Why you must understand your hourly wage to gain leverage
Connect with Michael Rodriguez
Connect with Darrell on Social Media:
This show is sponsored by The MindShift Podcast Store.