Hey, it’s Darrell.
You learn a lot after 28 years as an entrepreneur, sales and marketing leader, manager, coach and speaker.
In the last 8 years alone my company has helped other companies likes yours generate over $200 million in sales.
I’m sharing all the strategies, tactics, mindset shifts and business growth advice I know for free when you join my newsletter.
==> Subscribe to get my weekly insights delivered to straight to your inbox. <==
What Drives Me
The best thing I EVER did was to prioritize my personal development since age 19 and commit to a life of:
Constant and Never-Ending Improvement (CANI) or Kaizen in Japanese culture.
This didn’t make me immune to failure or setbacks.
However, this mindset along with my faith reminded me that “You can turn it ALL around if you wish to.”
One mindset shift
…is all it takes. I know because I’ve been through some stuff.
And while we may not have had the same experiences, the processes to overcome them are all similar.
If you’re open to it (and the key word is “open”), I’d like to help you avoid the mistakes I made and share with you shortcuts that may catapult you to reaching your goals.
I’m not better than you and I don’t have all the answers, but I’ve just likely done more reps than you.
Maybe I stopped digging my ditch sooner than you.
Perhaps, I’ve been to that seminar you haven’t been to yet, read that book, spoke to that one person.
You never know what will turn it all around.
My vision is to make this feel like the BEST, FREE entrepreneur and personal development coaching program you’ll ever join with a goal of growing a community of 1,000,000+ like-minded achievers that spans the globe.
The world isn’t perfect, but I love living today!
Through this newsletter, I’ll share things like:
- Digital growth strategies that have generated $200 million for companies in 26 industries in the last 7 years.
- Sales prospecting and closing secrets gained from 9,000+ one on one sales consultations (from 1997-2018).
- Productivity hacks to help you do less, accomplish more as a leader who wears many hats.
- 3 unorthodox interview questions you should ask to help you hire the best people to join your team.
- Simple ways to build, grow and scales any marketing campaign even if you’re yourself a marketer.
- What I’ve learned about talent after hiring more than 450 people in my career.
- Critical motivation, self-care and personal development secrets that will make you unstoppable..
- How to read the mind of your customer and have them buying from you on autopilot.
- And insights I’ve learned from reading more than 250 books, listening to at least 40,000 hours of audio/video training content (mostly in my car or on airplanes) on personal development, sales, marketing, leadership, spirituality, health and fitness and personal biographies.
10 Things You Should You Expect From Me
- Think of this as the best free coaching program you’ll ever join. (no one wants another newsletter, right?)
- When you see email from me, it WILL be value based to you or someone you know so be excited.
- 1-3 emails/week. Though, I could write an email/day to help you, you’d probably get sick of me.
- I love video, so you may find a link to go watch it somewhere on the web.
- You’re never obligated to buy from me, work with me, hire me etc. (It’s also okay if you do, but no pressure)
- I’ll likely say something you don’t agree with. Let’s agree to disagree. Keep it respectful or I’ll delete you.
- I encourages you to write back to me… If there’s a topic you want me to cover, let me know.
- I don’t have bots writing email or responding. It’s me always (until bots take over the world)
- All things entrepreneurship are my main jam. You’ll also get health and wellness, sales training, digital marketing, leadership, personal development and occasional lifestyle (but no pics of me in front of a rented jet or Ferrari.
- Empathy, not sympathy. I’ll help anyone willing to put in the work. No whiners allowed.
What I Expect From You
- NOTHING. If you like my writing, video, coaching style…cool. If you don’t…cool. If you take action…cool. If you don’t…cool. You can unsubscribe from any email if I get on your nerves. While I’d be sad to see you go, it would be my hope that you find the person you resonate with and meets your needs.
Sound good? Let’s go. Enter your email address below and join now.