3 Steps to Cut 20 Hours Off your Work Week with Michael Yeung
1 Minute Read
Michael Yeung is the founder of the Elite Performers Program. He helps thriving entrepreneurs grow their companies while also living a life of freedom.
His journey took a turn in his early 20s when he was faced to confront the reality of a condition that could have stopped him from pursuing his entrepreneurial passions.
Then he encountered a wake up call that could have been tragic.
If you’re young in your entrepreneurial journey and want real strategies around being more efficient, this show is for you.
- Overcoming social anxiety
- The power of stories in your mind
- Why entrepreneurs get stuck in achieving success
- How to crush your goals
- His C.E.O. Formula for cutting 20 hours out of your work week
Connect with Michael
- Will Smith – What Skydiving Can Teach You About Fear
- High Performance Habits
- The High Performance Daily Planner
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Please consider subscribing, leaving a rating, and review.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, join the free MindShift Community to connect with other like-minded people.