After learning how to use your website to create income, would you ever look at it the same way again?
Prepare to learn as A. Lee Judge of the Business of Marketing Podcast, interviews Darrell Evans, the founder and CEO of Yokel Local Internet Marketing.
They discuss a wide range of topics, including how to build effective websites and the enormous potential of the "Dollar-day" technique.
Listen as Darrell gives insights on how his company changed from providing a limited range of services to assisting customers throughout the buying process.
He discusses why the term "full service" has been abandoned and underlines specialization's importance in ensuring clients experience the growth they desire.
We also discuss the idea of "ROI-first marketing" and how a company's website performance may be greatly improved by comprehending the viewpoint of its customers.
If you own a local business, you'll be fascinated by their in-depth examination of marketing plans created especially for you. Darrell proposes the idea of "farming," a particularly successful local marketing tactic.
He also emphasizes how the 'dollar-day' approach and direct mail newsletters may help regional firms establish thought leadership and visibility.
A helpful approach for persuading local businesses to use Internet marketing concludes the episode. They go down Yokel's six-step plan and discuss how crucial establishing trust with prospective customers is.
Don't miss out, then! You may be confident that this episode will provide you with the knowledge you can immediately apply to your business.
0:00:55 - Tips for Marketers Working With Agencies
0:03:00 - Enhancing Buyer Journey With Agency Services
0:08:21 - The Importance of Marketing Agency Profitability
0:15:43 - Customer Needs for Effective Website Building
0:20:15 - Discussion on Website Optimization and Conversions
0:24:55 - Building Sales Careers Through Networking
0:29:15 - Using Social Media for Brand Awareness
0:32:50 - Platform Selection Strategies for Clients
0:41:33 - Agency's Performance Evaluation and Goals
0:47:22 - MindShift Podcast With Darrell Evans
- The evolution of Yokel Local Internet Marketing and the strategic shift from being a 'full service' agency to focusing on selected services for clients.
- The importance of seeing from the customer's lens and adopting an ROI-first approach to marketing.
- The intricate art of building revenue-generating websites and replicating the success of other websites in unique ways.
- The potential of 'farming' and direct mail newsletters for local businesses.
- The 'dollar-day strategy' effectively increases visibility, establishes industry leadership, and drives growth.
- Yokel Local's six-step strategy for building trust and demonstrating the considerable value of digital marketing.
- "If you're so good as a marketing agency, why were you the first person to get let go when the pandemic started?"
- "Most of our clients want nothing to do with anything other than submitting their credit card to us and letting us handle everything in the chasm, and they just want their phone to ring or the forms to get filled out with their sales team."
- "Our agencies want nothing to do with any of it. The vast majority of it nine out of 10 of our clients want nothing to do with anything in the middle, and I mean nothing."
Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
If you're ready to take your business to the next level and need help with paid ads, book a strategy session with us.