Are you curious about the latest trends and how they will impact your business in 2024? Do you want to learn how SEO can support the marketing efforts of your local business to stand out in the crowded digital landscape? Austin Benoit shares why SEO is still a crucial component of any successful marketing strategy in 2024 and how to navigate the ever-changing landscape of Google's search results page.
Austin's desire to build a business, connect with people, and use his technical side led him to turn his SEO side hustle into a full-time career that supports local businesses. In this episode, you'll hear Austin talk about the shifting focus of SEO, the importance of blended search campaigns, and how personal growth positively impacts business.
In this episode, we cover:
- Austin's career transition from engineering to digital marketing.
- Business lessons from running an ultra marathon.
- Enhancing the business value of local SEO.
- Local SEO challenges and opportunities that generate leads.
- The future of using SEO in Google ads and organic content.
- SEO's after-click user experience and conversion rate optimization.
- AI's impact on SEO campaigns.
If you're a local business owner who wants to ensure your business thrives in the digital age and needs extra marketing support, be part of MindShift Business Academy, where we help you market, grow, and scale your business simply and sustainably.
3 Powerful Quotes from Austin Benoit
13:18 - "Having the right strategy, the right team, and the right systems is more important than hard work,"
22:14 - "You want to figure out what's gonna get not the most traffic to our website, but really the most leads for our clients."
30:55 - "The most important thing that's different in 2024 and beyond is that people have to realize when it comes to more strategically how they lay out an SEO campaign."
About Austin Benoit
Austin is a recovering engineer turned digital marketer - he owns and operates an SEO agency called Search Prestige, which serves various industries. In his spare time, he runs ultra-marathons (he recently finished his first 100 miler).
Connect with Austin Benoit
Enjoy today's episode?
1. DM me @mrdarrellevans on Instagram.
2. Click here to leave us a rating and review on follow on Apple Podcasts.
3. Join the Mindshift Entrepreneur Community
4. Want to work with Darrell one on one
Thanks for listening,