2023 is about to close. Are you ready for 2024? If you are someone who wants to level up your game in the next year, this is the season to get advanced opportunity and momentum. Discover strategies to end 2023 with success and gear up for an incredible 2024.
Darrell shares tips to help you reflect, reset, and recharge and provides useful mindfulness tools to guide you in stepping into the new year with more intention and purpose. Listen to this if you want to be equipped for the breakout year 2024!
In this episode, we cover:
- Be real with yourself and have a Head-to-heart exercise.
- Double down on personal development and continuous learning.
- Expect abundant opportunities with mixed difficulty.
- Managing ups and downs in life and business.
If you are looking for a community of entrepreneurs who can support and celebrate you in the years ahead, join the Growth Driven Entrepreneur Community, where we help you market, grow, and scale your business simply and sustainably.
3 Powerful Quotes from Darrell Evans
02:29 - "It's just another set of days on the calendar in the new year. Nothing's going to change if you're not going to change."
06:57 - "I'm going to reflect on what we've done to move in the direction we said we were going to go and not beat ourselves up for what we haven't done yet."
13:11 - "You know what I do when things don't go right for me as best as I possibly can? I say that's interesting; I didn't see that coming. I wish it hadn't gone that way, but noted, Let's pivot. "
- The Year Ahead
- 10x Is Easier Than 2x: How World-Class Entrepreneurs Achieve More by Doing Less
- Atomic Habits
- The War of Art
- Oversubscribed: How to Get People Lining Up to Do Business with You
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever
- You Squared: A High-Velocity Formula for Multiplying Your Personal Effectiveness in Quantum Leaps
- MindField: The Keys to Mastering Accomplishment
Did you enjoy today's episode?
1. DM me @mrdarrellevans on Instagram.
2. Click here to leave us a rating and review on follow on Apple Podcasts.
3. Join the Mindshift Entrepreneur Community
4. Want to work with Darrell one on one?
Thanks for listening,