Are you looking for a tool to help you quickly achieve success? Maybe you want to climb the mountain called "success" but feel lost and don't know where to start. You're in luck! Dr. Herbert Harris is a retired attorney turned successful author, speaker, mentor, and trainer that teaches millions the universal law of success to achieve their goals and transform their lives.
Dr. Harris' pursuit of knowledge has taken him all over the world and helped him relate to audiences of all ages, cultural backgrounds, and educational levels. His most popular book, The Twelve Universal Laws of Success, provides an organized, straightforward, step-by-step approach to basic success principles and the laws of the universe under which they operate.
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the complete episode:
- Learn how meditation can help you manifest health, wealth, and success.
- Hear how Dr. Herbert Harris uses his gift of painting a picture to connect, communicate and teach.
- Find out the four steps to shift your mind to success.
Who is Dr. Herbert Harris
- Dr. Herbert Harris has been an attorney for 25 years, then became a successful author, speaker, mentor, and trainer in personal development and entrepreneurship.
- He authored several best-selling books, including "The 12 Universal Laws of Success" and "How to Make Money in Music."
- Dr. Harris is also the host of the Success Talk Podcast.
- The exercise starts by closing your eyes.
- Take a deep breath, hold it, and let it out slowly.
- Say the affirmation "I am at peace with myself" and "My mind is open and receptive and ready to learn."
- This practice can bring you into a space of peace.
- Dr. Harris decided in the early days of practicing law that he preferred trial work.
- His reparations conference story with Johnnie Cochran.
- Dr. Harris enjoys performing and painting the picture of the circumstance in his cases.
- Dr. Harris realizes that he is good at telling and writing stories.
- His aunt taught him to draw out the knowledge and be aware of it.
- He and his partner got a check in advance for writing the three-chapter of the book How to Make Money in Music.
- In Dr. Harris's one meditation, he saw himself standing before a class teaching.
- From idea to having the opportunity to teach about achievement motivation at Malcolm Kane College in New York.
- Dr. Harris's goal is to help other people find and have the goldmine experience.
- Dr. Harris is a habitual attendee of meditation practices.
- He saw his friend be able to help children through meditation.
- Meditation helps Dr. Harris reduces stress and changes his state of mind.
- First, success is having clarity with yourself beyond your limitations and conditions.
- Dr. Harris explains what success to and success from.
- Second, success is a step-by-step evolutionary process.
- Third, remember that it's never a mistake. You either learn or win.
- Fourth, you're gonna keep going and growing for your goals.
- Dr. Harris believes that if you want to transform your life, you want to have all the tools.
- They give digital and audio versions of his books.
- They provide the core of the toolbox, "The New You Home Study Course."
- They help you make an action plan and timeline to reach your goals and success.
- Dr. Harris talks about his book The 12 Universal Laws of Success book.
- He believes that he is a can-do-it kind of person.
- Dr. Harris wants to share God's message and touch as many people as possible.
- Dr. Herbert Harris wants to be remembered as a man who showed up.