If you built your website to generate leads and sales and it's not, you may be making a few mistakes discussed in this episode. Join Darrell Evans as he dives into why your website may be broken and learn the simple and not-so-expensive ways to fix it.
Darrell breaks down the most common mistakes small business owners make when it comes to website design, how to meet the needs of potential customers, and ultimately optimizing the website to be a virtual storefront that drives sales for the business. So, if your business website is not yet designed to generate the leads you hoped for, then this episode is for you!
In this episode, we cover:
- Develop a website based on the customer's perspective.
- Getting the website out into the marketplace.
- Know and understand that data should drive decisions on your website.
- Budget consideration for website development.
- Start reiterating your website without redesigning it.
If you want to learn more about how to develop things in your business and generate more sales success from a supportive community, join the Growth Driven Entrepreneur Community, where we help you market, grow, and scale your business simply and sustainably.
3 Powerful Quotes from Darrell Evans
07:36 - "The best approach when designing a website is to take about 50% of your total budget, develop the first version of your website and ship it."
13:51 - "This idea of your website being broken is because you put so much energy and effort into what you think the website should be about and never think about what the customers think it should be about."
20:29 - "It's a mistake to redesign your website if you have no proof that the old website wasn't generating sales."
Enjoy today's episode?
1. DM me @mrdarrellevans on Instagram.
2. Click here to leave us a rating and review on follow on Apple Podcasts.
3. Join the Mindshift Entrepreneur Community
4. Want to work with Darrell one on one
Thanks for listening,