You learn nothing from winning.
- Aviva Gordon
Aviva Gordon has been repeatedly named as a Super Lawyer, recognizing her as a Top Rated Las Vegas Business Litigation Attorney who has met the stringent Super Lawyers selection criteria which includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. She is also a member of the Nevada Women’s Hall of Fame.
Aviva has successfully argued before the Nevada Supreme Court and has several reported cases. She has obtained multi-million dollar judgments and settlements for her clients.
Topics discussed on today’s show:
- What the mentor/mentee relationship is really about
- The #1 skill in negotiation
- The one movie that will teach you everything you must know about negotiation
- Key fundamentals of starting a business today that will survive future turbulence
- How to fine tune your business during difficult times
- Diversification strategies you may not have ever thought of
- A profound insight on wins and losses
Where to find Aviva Gordon
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
If you listened today and are saying, “I really loved today’s show“, please consider subscribing, leaving a rating and review.
This helps me support more people — just like you — to shift their minds so they can shift their results.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!