Today’s episode of The MindShift Podcast is a special one as we are heading to the finish of the fourth quarter of the year.
Where are you? If you’ve crushed it this year, congratulations. You are awesome. But listen, don’t take your foot off the gas. Don’t hit cruise control right now because that is what your competitors are doing. If you haven’t reached your goals yet, you know what you need right now, momentum. Think about what Zig Ziglar said, “It’s now how you start, it’s how you finish.
I decided to reach out to some of my entrepreneur and leadership friends and ask them if they would also share one big tip in under one minute to help you finish this year’s strong. And they, of course, agreed.
So here’s my clip from 2013, followed by some incredible insights from some absolutely amazing entrepreneurs and leadership friends of mine. To help you finish this year strong, I guarantee you this; you will get at least one tangible practical action item to take away and finish this year strong and or build momentum into the following year.
- Put ’em up with Darrell Evans (2:27)
- Stop waiting with Daniel Mangena (4:31)
- Talk with clients with Mike Rodriguez (5:13)
- Don’t rob yourself of the goal line with Lois St. Germaine (6:04)
- Dial-in with Marvon Williams (7:03)
- Build momentum with Dennis Morrison (7:44)
- Delegate with Christine McCarron (8:38)
- High-value activities with Anthony Faso (9:05)
- Perfect your practice with J Haleem Washington (9:53)
- Action items with Logan Brown (10:48)
- Don’t wait with Jo Richardson (11:29)
- Rearrange with Deevo Tindall (12:20)
- Now is the time with Michael Buckworth (13:16)
- Your answer with Dallas Henry (14:14)
- Write it down with Eloise Skinner (15:13)
- Chase receivables with Rob Te Braake (15:56)
- Find enough mindset with Becky Hall (16:38)
I hope that you enjoyed this special episode of The MindShift Podcast. I also hope that this lit a fire under you to finish strong. Are you ready to finish the year strong and gain momentum into the coming year? Join the community at mindshiftcommunity.com and let me know.
Enjoying The MindShift Podcast?
Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts? While there, please leave a 5-star rating and review. Also, if you haven’t done so already, join the free MindShift Community to connect with other like-minded people. Don’t forget to tag me @mrdarrellevans on Instagram.
Thanks for listening,