Do you ever wonder if you are doing things wrong in your business? Or maybe you just love to collect tips from those who went before you! You’re in luck!
In this episode, I want to share some of the biggest mistakes I’ve made as an entrepreneur. I want to share with you a few distinctions related to those mistakes that will help YOU on your journey to fast-tracking your success and hopefully avoiding these mistakes.
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the complete episode:
- I dive into the four biggest mistakes I have made in my business.
- You will understand why I wish I didn’t make these mistakes and what I would do differently.
- Find out how you can take corporate experiences into your entrepreneurship to be just as successful.
- Not believing in yourself enough
- The power and beauty of delegation
- Knowing when to cut your losses
- Making it a priority to put systems in place
- Taking the basics of corporate to entrepreneurship
Powerful Quotes from this Episode
6:02 – “Not cutting your losses quick enough can tip your business over and cause you all sorts of problems.”
9:41 – “That’s the big challenge for entrepreneurs of today. Not only getting the business to run without you, but when you can get it to grow without you, you know you’ve built a great business.”
Enjoying The MindShift Podcast?
Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts. While there, please leave a 5-star rating and review. Also, if you haven’t done so already, join the free MindShift Community to connect with other like-minded people. Don’t forget to tag me @mrdarrellevans on Instagram.
Thanks for listening,