It is my true and most heartfelt belief, there is NO excuse to accept a life of mediocrity!
De ‘Borah Fortune Stott
My guest today believes there is no excuse to accept a life of mediocrity.
But in 2007, her world came crashing down in a major way.
She describes her situation as going from the mountaintop to the valley to the alley.
She found herself sleeping in her car at truck stops because she couldn’t afford hotels at the time.
She accepted the challenge of learning social media marketing at 42.
This helped her start and grow her first online community, Girlfriends Creating Wealth.
De 'Borah Fortune Stott is passionate about changing lives from the stage and the microphone as the co-host of the PowerHouse Experts podcast.
Topics we discussed:
- Her journey as an entrepreneur
- Surviving a business collapse
- The mind shifts she made helped her recover
- The love letter she wrote to herself
- Her Encouragement of a friend
- The 3 keys to the Unstoppable Factor
Connect with De ‘Borah Fortune Stott
- Facebook Page | https://www.facebook.com/DeBorahFortuneStott
- LinkedIn | linkedin.com/in/deborahfortunestott
Are you subscribed to this inspirational podcast yet?
If not, I’d love to encourage you to do so today, so you don’t miss an episode. Click here to subscribe to Apple Podcasts. Also, be sure to leave us a rating and review.
Learn more about Darrell Evans at www.darrellevans.net
This show is sponsored by The MindShift Podcast Store.