How to Increase Website Visitor Engagement with Ravi Trivedi
Ravi Trivedi is founder of PushEngage.com, a leading platform for Web push notifications that helps companies increase website engagement globally, with customers in 150+ countries. Prior to this he built CouponRani, a leading coupon site in Southeast Asia. He is a growth marketer and has run online business in the US, and India, before building PushEngage.
He also worked at Southeast Interactive Technology Funds, a $200 Million venture capital fund in North Carolina, USA, and as an Equity Analyst at Bank of America, in New York. Ravi completed his MBA from Duke University, Fuqua School of Business and has a master’s in computer science from Indian Institute of Science.
Topics covered in today’s show
- The journey from VC to entrepreneur
- How he identified a gap in the market to build his SaaS company
- Overcoming the early challenges of the MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- Handling the online hackers who tried to take them down
- How he handles pressure in the midst of adversity
- Why he turned away business and why
- His contrarian decision not to raise money (though he is a VC)
- Tips on the development of “thick skin” in business
- How to increase website engagement using website push notifications
- What matter to him most now today and in the future
Connect with Ravi Trivedi
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/trivediravi/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/trivediravi
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pushengage
- Website: www.PushEngage.com
Like today’s show?
If so, be sure to subscribe to be notified so you never miss a show. If you had an ah-ha moment, we’d love to hear about it. Use the hashtag #themindshiftpodcast and tag Darrell using #mrdarrellevans on his social channels below.
Connect with Darrell on Social Media:
Need a business growth coach? Apply to with Darrell: www.darrellevans.net
This show is sponsored by The MindShift Podcast Store